Corporate Policies & Bylaws
The Erie County Industrial Development Agency (ECIDA) has a related party relationship with the Buffalo and Erie County Regional Development Corporation (RDC) and the Buffalo and Erie County Industrial Land Development Corporation (ILDC).
All three entities are managed by the same personnel. RDC and ECIDA share the same board of directors as their oversight body. These entities share the same business objective, which is the stimulation of the local economy through the funding of ventures which ultimately result in job creation, retention and/or investment in the County of Erie.
- Investment & Deposit Policy
- Code of Ethics Policy
- Whisltelower Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Property Disposition Policy
- Property Acquisition Policy
- Board Member Compensation, reimbursement & Attendance Policy
- Employee Compensation Program
- Credit Card Policy
- Travel, Conferences, Meal & Entertainment Policy
- Statement of Duties & Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Statement of the Competencies & Personal Attributes Required of Board Members