Employment Opportunity - Controller
The Erie County Industrial Development Agency (ECIDA) is seeking a Controller. The ECIDA is a public benefit corporation created to promote and assist private sector industrial/business development, thereby advancing job opportunities and economic well-being for the people of Erie County. Tax incentives, loans, venture capital and real estate development assistance are offered to qualified businesses who invest in the community within the borders of Erie County.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the day-to-day accounting and financial functions, including financial reporting, project accounting, annual operating budgets and other financial matters for multiple companies. In addition, this position will provide strategic operation and financial analysis to senior management and Board members. The position reports to the CFO and has a staff of one.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 3+ years of accounting experience, not-for-profit or government accounting a plus
- Passion for the mission of the ECIDA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Comfort presenting to large groups
- Detail orientation
Qualified applicants can submit resume/cover letters to Jenna Regan, Senior Search Consultant at Performance Management Partners, Inc.: email@example.com
To learn more about the ECIDA, please visit http://www.ecidany.com/